Free Data Destruction & Other Related Services
SCRI strives to ensure secure and complete destruction of sensitive data. Our staff have police clearances on file. Our facility is gated and monitored by numerous cameras 24/7. We also have a security cage for hard drives prior to destruction.
Once an electronic product is shredded beyond recovery, all destroyed materials are further sorted and recycled to recover valuable raw materials by other organizations with the same environmental mission. It is important to SCRI that the end products from the destruction process do not end up in a landfill, and that all suitable materials are recycled and reused.
Our Process from Your Door to Ours
- Client sends a pickup request.
- SCRI admin staff confirms request and schedules the pickup.
- SCRI driver picks up items and brings them to our recycling facility.
- SCRI technicians sort and process items
- Hard drives are removed and stored in our secure locked cage for shredding.
- Client witnesses shredding process (optional)
- SCRI sends end products to approved processors for further processing and recovery of raw material.
Certificate of Destruction
Once a computer has been disassembled and the hard drive has been removed, the hard drive is stored inside a secure, locked cage to ensure data security of materials received. The drive then proceeds through our destruction process by an Ameri-Shred hard drive shredder. Upon request, we will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction as physical evidence that your hard drives have been securely destroyed.
Be one of our clients who have benefited from our processes